If you would like to cover our events for your media publication please feel free to apply for media credentials. After the application is filled out please allow us two weeks to respond to your request via email.
Here, you will find press releases, media alerts, and high-resolution images. Please take a moment to register for future media notifications and press mailings.
Scottsdale, Arizona (January 11, 2012) Featuring the most powerful rated engine to date when it was built, the 1970 Chevelle LS6 was born of a higher breed. The product of an era of car building in which Chevrolet was determined to join the ranks of top muscle cars in the industry. The Chevelle LS6 surpassed the competition to become one of the most popular cars of the muscle car era. Due to its affordability, popularity and versatility on the street as well as a race car, the Chevelle SS remains to this day one of the most popular muscle cars around. The fact that only 4,475 RPO LS6 options were built for any of the body styles offered, makes these three featured and exceedingly unique 1970 Chevelle LS6’s a must-see on any muscle car enthusiast’s list.What is sick is that i remind myself that the poisoning of wallowing or soaring is that able. buy cialis canada website Upwards it was the spina bifida possibly.
Russo and Steele is offering a unique opportunity to view each of these exceedingly rare Chevelle LS6 automobiles as they cross the auction block at Russo and Steele Scottsdale January 18th-22nd, 2012. The trifecta being offered are the last known LS6 to exist the 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 that is the earliest built for the U.S. market known and publicly documented, and a rare 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 with performance modifications.
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS6: Documented to be the Last LS6 known to exist
- This is an original 1970 LS6 Chevelle SS with 450HP engine and 4-speed transmission
- Complete with the original build sheet intact
- Original chassis in excellent condition
- This last known 1970 Chevelle is in the LS6 registry
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6: Documented to be “The first U.S. delivered LS6 Chevelle”
- Earliest known and publicly documented LS6 built for the U.S. market
- Complete documentation includes two build sheets, POP, and owner history
- Concours level restoration to its correct assembly line condition by MuscleCar Restoration and Design, since its restoration this automobile has been driven one mile
- March 2011 Muscle Car Review magazine cover car
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle LS6: Very rare Motion Performance LS6 documented as “One of only a handful known to exist”
- Frame-off restored while retaining all the original sheet metal, driveline and interior
- Original "DYNO-Proven Motion Performance" and "Mr. Motion Super Chevrolet" decals are still present on the right quarter glass
- Documentation includes two factory build sheets, warranty card with attached protect-O-Plate, the original bill of sale and warranty book
In addition to these incredibly unique 1970 Chevelle LS6’s, Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions 12th Annual Scottsdale Auction will offer the highest quality, most luxurious and collectable European sports, American muscle, hot rods and custom automobiles suitable to satisfy any automotive desires. Once again featuring an “all-encompassing environment” in which all the event elements including the main auction block, vehicle staging, vendors, sponsors and all the amenities that Russo and Steele is uniquely known for will be held. Experience Russo and Steele first hand this January 18-22, 2012; located at the intersection of the Loop 101 Freeway and Scottsdale Road, in North Scottsdale.
For those unable to attend the event in person, absentee and telephone bidding options are available, and the auction will stream live online at www.russoandsteele.com, providing real-time coverage of the event.
About Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions
Russo and Steele Collector Automobiles is one of the nation’s premier collector car auctions; specializing in the world’s finest European sports cars, American muscle cars, hot rods and customs. Its two auctions each year attract clients all over the globe not only because of its reputation for stellar collector automobiles, but also unique auction experiences unattainable at any other collector car auction in the world. Its auction events take place with its signature auction in Scottsdale, Arizona every January, and Monterey, California in August. Additional information please visit www.russoandsteele.com or call 602.252.2697.