Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of these Terms;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting a revised version of these Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms.
By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that (i) you are a resident of the United States and are at least 13 years of age or, if under the age of 13, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site, or (ii) you are not a resident of the United States and are at least 18 years of age or, if under the age of 18, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site. If you do not meet these requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
1. Registration. You may browse the Site and view content without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the Site, you may be required to register with Russo and Steele LLC and select a password and screen name (“User ID”). You shall provide Russo and Steele LLC with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Russo and Steele LLC account. You shall not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as a User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. Russo and Steele LLC reserves the right to refuse registration, cancel a User ID or deny access to the Site in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Russo and Steele LLC password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission. You will immediately notify Russo and Steele LLC in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Your user name and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for any and all activities (including purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account, and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. We are not liable for any harm caused or related to the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
2. Code of Conduct. In connection with User Content (as defined below) and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not (collectively, the “Codes of Conduct”):
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of Russo and Steele LLC;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at http://www.Russo and Steele LLC.com without Russo and Steele LLC’s express authorization or unless deep-linking to TicketExchange pages where you have posted tickets for sale;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in Russo and Steele LLC’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure;
- Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals; or
- Use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such passcode or password is unique, to participate in a presale or other offer on the Site if you are not the original recipient of such passcode or password (i.e., if you did not receive the passcode or password from Russo and Steele LLC, or from a car club or other organization with whom Russo and Steele LLC is working to enable such presale or offer) or if your participation in such presale or other offer is inconsistent with such presale’s or offer’s terms.
While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3. Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The information and materials provided on or through the Site, including any data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the “Materials”), are intended to educate and inform you about the events, venues and other products and services offered or described on the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may only download one (1) copy of any Materials displayed on the Site, and you may use such downloaded Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Russo and Steele LLC cannot guarantee that technical difficulties will not occur during the download of the Materials or that the Materials will download successfully. You may not engage in any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials. For example, you may not otherwise reproduce, display, publicly perform, or distribute the Materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may not alter or modify any part of the Site other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Site for its intended purpose. Modification or use of the Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in these Terms is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information and Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items, is owned and operated by Russo and Steele LLC in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and will remain the property of Russo and Steele LLC and its licensors and suppliers. The Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You further acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Russo and Steele LLC, Russo and Steele LLC’s licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by Russo and Steele LLC, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Russo and Steele LLC, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Russo and Steele LLC. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of Russo and Steele LLC, Russo and Steele LLC’s licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Russo and Steele LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
4. Making Purchases. Please review the Ticket Purchase Policy, which will govern your order or purchase of any tickets through the Site. If you wish to purchase products or services described on the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you will be asked to supply certain information applicable to your Transaction, including, without limitation, credit card and other information. You agree that all information that you provide in connection with your purchase will be accurate, current and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. The sale or purchase of tickets to entertainment events may be regulated by certain state, county and city laws or regulations. You acknowledge that complying with laws is your responsibility, and YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD US LIABLE FOR YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY LAW OR OUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY YOU OF, OR PROPERLY APPLY, ANY LAW. WE WILL COMPLY WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MAY PROVIDE THEM WITH ALL INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US TO ASSIST IN ANY INVESTIGATION OR PROSECUTION THEY MAY CONDUCT. You represent and warrant that all information you provide, including but not limited to all information concerning your name, address, credit card number, and other identifying information of any nature will be true, complete and correct, and that you will update all information as it changes. You agree that you will only use credit cards belonging to you, friends or immediate family members who expressly authorize such use, for the purpose of purchasing tickets. You further agree that you will not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses or email addresses to use or to purchase tickets on the Site. You grant Russo and Steele LLC the right to provide any information you submit to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply Russo and Steele LLC’s endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); to limit the order quantity on any product or service; and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Russo and Steele LLC’s acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Russo and Steele LLC’s refund and exchange policies then in effect.
5. Information Provided by Russo and Steele LLC. Although Russo and Steele LLC strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although Russo and Steele LLC endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials, the Materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
In addition, portions of the Materials have been contributed to the Site by various artists and other persons. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and Russo and Steele LLC expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OTHER INTERNET WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEBSITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
7. Access By Minors. Russo and Steele LLC cannot prohibit minors from visiting this site. Russo and Steele LLC must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 13 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
8. Access from Outside the United States. The Site is primarily directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that Materials available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service, program, film or other product described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service, program, film or other product that we provide.
9. Rules for Sweepstakes, Contests and Games. In addition to these Terms, any sweepstakes, contests, games or similar promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) made available through the Site may be governed by specific rules that are separate from these Terms. By participating in any such Promotion, you will become subject to those rules, which may vary from the terms and conditions set forth herein. Russo and Steele LLC urges you to review any specific rules applicable to a particular Promotion. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules conflict with these Terms, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control with respect to the particular Promotion.
10. Termination. These Terms shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. We reserve the right to immediately terminate these Terms, and/or your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Upon termination of these Terms, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all Materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof, whether made under these Terms or otherwise. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Russo and Steele LLC may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Russo and Steele LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
11. Suspected Violation of these Terms or Law; Injunctive, Equitable Relief, and Liquidated Damages. Violations of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the Site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress. You understand and agree that in Russo and Steele LLC’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, Russo and Steele LLC may terminate and block your access to the Site or to Russo and Steele LLC’s other services, cancel your ticket or merchandise order and/or tickets or merchandise acquired through your order, refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts Russo and Steele LLC believes may be associated with you, cancel a ticket or ticket order associated with any person acting or believed to be acting in concert with you, cancel your ticket postings, remove any unauthorized User Content or exercise any other remedy available, if Russo and Steele LLC believes that your conduct or the conduct of any person with whom Russo and Steele LLC believes you act in concert, or the User Content you provide, or any resale of such tickets purchased through Russo and Steele LLC violates or is inconsistent with these Terms or the law, or violates the rights of Russo and Steele LLC, a client of Russo and Steele LLC or another user of the Site. Violating any limitations or terms on the Site, including but not limited to utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders or ordering a number of tickets that exceeds the stated limit will be deemed to be a violation of these Terms. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or tickets you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, ticket posting, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, your tickets may be cancelled, we may refuse to honor all pending and future ticket purchases made on such credit card accounts and/or on any online accounts associated with such credit card accounts, and you may be prohibited from using the Site.
You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Russo and Steele LLC for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
You agree that abusive use of the Site, as defined above, causes damage and harm to Russo and Steele LLC in the form of, among other things, impaired goodwill, lost sales, and increased expenses associated with responding to abusive use of the Site. You further agree that monetary damages for abusive use of the Site are difficult to ascertain and that proof of monetary damages for abusive use would be costly and difficult to calculate. Accordingly you agree that liquidated damages are warranted for abusive use. Therefore, you agree that if you, or others acting in concert with you, alone or collectively request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, you, and those acting in concert with you, will be jointly and severally liable for liquidated damages in the amount of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per page request each time that a page request is made after that first 1000 during that twenty-four hour period. You also agree that this will be the measure of damages for any abusive use that occurred prior to this provision of these Terms being in effect.
Russo and Steele LLC is not required to provide any refund to you if it exercises any of its rights or remedies because you have violated these Terms or any of Russo and Steele LLC’s rights. Additionally, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of this Site at any time, with or without notice to you. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part or to all of the Site without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of our exercise of the foregoing rights.
12. Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RUSSO AND STEELE LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. RUSSO AND STEELE LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF RUSSO AND STEELE LLC, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. RUSSO AND STEELE LLC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RUSSO AND STEELE LLC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
13. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER RUSSO AND STEELE LLC NOR ANY OF OUR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE OR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RUSSO AND STEELE LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (I) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER TO THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RUSSO AND STEELE LLC, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, AND/OR (VI) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A VENUE TO HONOR A TICKET. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF RUSSO AND STEELE LLC, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND THE CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN ITS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Russo and Steele LLC, its parents, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of these Terms, including any violation of the Code of Conduct, above; (b) any allegation that any User Content or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site.
15. Privacy. We believe that your privacy and the privacy of all our users is important. Russo and Steele LLC will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any use or disclosure of your contact information, or financial information, by a third party to whom Russo and Steele LLC is allowed to disclose your contact information.
16. Forward-Looking Statements. Statements in any news release of Russo and Steele LLC contained on the Site or communicated orally or in writing that concern us or our management and that are not historical facts are “Forward-Looking Statements.” Forward-Looking Statements include, without limitation, statements that (a) include the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates” or words of similar importance or meaning with reference to us or our management; (b) are specifically identified as forward-looking; (c) describe any of our plans, objectives or goals for future operations and products; or (d) concern the characteristics and growth of our markets or customers or our expected liquidity and capital resources. Forward-Looking Statements are only predictions involving important factors and risks that may cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in any Forward-Looking Statement. Those important factors and risks include, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices.
17. Questions. If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, feel free to contact us at: Russo and Steele LLC LLC