Automotive Special Events – Scottsdale, AZ 85260
This multi-faceted position involves the running of an efficient and effective office through the management of resources, procedures, audits and operations at home office and auction locations.
- Assign and monitor administrative and clerical responsibilities and tasks among office staff for maximum efficiency.
- Recruit, select, train, coach, mentor office staff
- Develop team spirit and manage staff relations
- Ensure filing and record keeping systems are maintained and current
- Implement, oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Prepare reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Monitor, maintain, approve office supply inventory and acquisitions
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Will be trained in multiple positions to back up other office positions.
- Event responsibilities include client registration and cash out.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Business degree or equivalent high school diploma with a number of years administrative and supervisory experience
- Knowledge of accounting, clerical practices and procedures, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making planning and organizing skills
- Excellent work and time management
- Close attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Travel less than 25% (required)
Qualified applicants should provide their resume along with a cover letter to: bob@RussoandSteele.com