BIDDER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
Bidder Experience Specialist
Automotive Special Events – Scottsdale, AZ 85260
The Bidder Specialist position is all about new and existing customer relationships and providing unique, one of a kind experiences. The successful candidate must be professional, self-motivated person that will seek out and attend local and national automotive and collector car events to grow our network of buyers and consignors, expand our social reach, and assist in the growth of our brand. This person will have experience in sales, cold and warm calling, be computer literate, and able to maintain a positive attitude in a high energy environment.
- Expand client base through various outlets such as trade shows, industry events, direct mail, and cold calling of potential clients.
- Provide industry-leading customer service on a continued basis ensuring complete customer. satisfaction and serving as a client liaison at company events.
- Achieve specific goals.
- Document all interaction and correspondence with clients.
- Manage and enhance customer service and loyalty program(s).
- Assist in the preparation of an annual budget, monitor and maintain department expenses within budget.
- Prepare a weekly “Activity” report
- Assisting management with various reports, filing, and other duties
- Event responsibilities includes, client registration, client relations and cash out
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales experience (warm and cold calls required) and a strong aptitude for client relations management.
- Must be energetic, organized and customer service oriented.
- Team player and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with sales and comfortable with contacting potential clients.
- Post high school education
- Travel is required and can be up to 35% depending on time of year
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel experience required.
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Qualified applicants should provide their resume along with a cover letter to: bob@RussoandSteele.com