The Consignor Specialist position is about new and existing customer relationships and providing unique, one of a kind experiences. The successful candidate must be professional, self-motivated person that will seek out and attend local and national automotive and collector car events to grow our network of consignors and buyers, expand our social reach, and assist in the growth of our brand. This person will have experience in auto sales, warm and cold calls, knowledgeable about collector and classic cars and able to maintain a positive attitude in a high energy environment.
- Expand client base through various outlets such as trade shows, industry events, direct mail, hunting and cold calling of potential consignors.
- Provide industry-leading customer service on a continued basis ensuring complete customer satisfaction (sending out follow up communications and serving as an client liaison at company events)
- Achieve specific consignment goals.
- Document all interaction and correspondence with clients.
- Prepare a weekly “Activity” report.
- Assist in the preparation of an annual budget for customer loyalty program(s.)
- Monitor and maintain the expenses of the department within the approved budget.
- Assist management with various reports, filing, and other duties.
- Event responsibilities include, client registration, client relations and post sales.
- Manage and enhance customer service and loyalty program(s); Post-Event follow up with clients; (e.g. thank you notes, surveys, event experience feedback, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales experience (preferable auto related) and a strong aptitude for client relation management.
- Collector and classic car market knowledge.
- Must be energetic, organized and customer service oriented.
- Team player and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years’ experience with auto sales, client relationships and comfortable with contacting potential clients.
- Post high school education
- Travel is required and can be up to 40% depending on time of year
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel experience required.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Qualified applicants should provide their resume along with a cover letter to: bob@RussoandSteele.com