Automotive Special Events – Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Key Job Responsibilities:
- A team player who functions productively under pressure, meet deadlines and perform independently with accuracy and efficiently.
- Flexibility to work with dynamic project demands and deadlines.
- Ability to use and extract pertinent information using spreadsheets and reporting systems.
- Handle multiple requests, prioritize by importance and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Requires regular communication (written and verbal) with employees and management at all levels.
- Consistently use good judgment and exercise discretion.
- Personable, articulate, confident and poised before groups and meetings; able to communicate effectively with the public, clients and personnel at all levels.
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to understand and follow directions as well as lead and instruct others.
- Will be trained in multiple positions to back up other office positions.
- Assist with weekly ‘Activity’ reports
- Will interact with clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in public relations, planning, and communication skills.
- Work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to respond to issues, to change priorities and multi-task
- Very well organized, team player and attention to detail
- Travel less than 25% (required)
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Qualified Applicants will provide their resume’ along with a cover letter to