CONSIGNOR EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
Consignor Experience Specialist
Automotive Special Events – Scottsdale, AZ 85260
The Consignor Specialist position is all about new and existing customer relationships and providing unique, one of a kind experiences. The successful candidate must be professional, self-motivated person that will seek out and attend local and national automotive and collector car events to grow our network of buyers and consignors, expand our social reach, and assist in the growth of our brand. This person will have experience in auto sales, warm and cold calls, and be computer literate, knowledgeable about collector cars and able to maintain a positive attitude in a high energy environment.
- Expand client base through various outlets such as trade shows, industry events, direct mail, and cold calling of potential consignors.
- Provide industry-leading customer service on a continued basis ensuring complete customer satisfaction (duties will include making travel arrangements, sending out follow up communications, and serving as an client liaison at company events)
- Achieve specific goals
- Document all interaction and correspondence with clients
- Manage and enhance customer service and loyalty program(s); such as, tracking client’s special days (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) with some acknowledgement (cards, emails, memento’s)
- Assist in the preparation of an annual budget for the customer loyalty program(s.)
- Monitor and maintain the expenses of the department within the approved budget.
- Prepare a weekly “Activity” report
- Assisting management with various reports, filing, and other duties
- Event responsibilities includes, client registration, client relations and post sales
- Post-Event follow up with clients; (e.g. thank you notes, surveys, etc.)
- Assist with post sales events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales experience (preferable auto related) and a strong aptitude for client relation management.
- Collector car market knowledge.
- Must be energetic, organized and customer service oriented.
- Team player and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with auto sales, client relationships and comfortable with contacting potential clients.
- Post high school education
- Travel is required and can be up to 40% depending on time of year
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel experience required.
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Qualified applicants should provide their resume along with a cover letter to: bob@RussoandSteele.com