We are seeking to fill a full time Web and Graphic Designer position.
Candidate should be able to develop or acquire images used in a variety of creative projects: (for example, ads, brochures, corporate identity, packaging, presentations, promotional displays, signage and websites) and oversee the design, layout and formatting of these materials. Candidate must also possess a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving and presentation skills. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required. Web design skills are a plus. Duties include maintaining company website, development of compelling advertising, print checks and more. Job also requires multitasking, eye for detail, creativity, ability to take feedback and direction well, and knowledge of design software applications.
• Help manage websites, looking at ways to improve the user experience (both mobile and desktop), improve SEO, create new content and make changes as necessary.
• Help create HTML email and other marketing facing designs that may require an understanding around HTML coding, etc.
• Understand the Google Analytics and other analytics to make changes to the website and user experience that will help to drive more traffic and better conversion for website.
• Help grow the organic reach and relevancy of the website through onsite and offsite SEO.
• Position includes POP and other product design and production, vehicle wraps, billboards, mobile advertising or signage, and other large-scale graphic pieces.
• Creatively can see the larger picture for strategy, design and function for all marketing creative and websites.
• Have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• All work must be performed to meet necessary partner and/or print source specifications and deadlines.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and able to quickly shift priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline environment.
• 4-5 years web and graphic design experience needed. (Willing to look at new graduates with amazing portfolios).
• Associates degree in Graphic Design is preferred or equivalent experience required (Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design a plus)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (IND, PSP)
• Experience in magazine layout and publishing industry
• Experience with online advertising and ad tracking systems
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Page layout experience.
• Experience with WordPress
• Travel required ~25%.
Qualified applicants should provide their resume along with a cover letter to: bob@RussoandSteele.com