All fields are required.SCOTTSDALE 2016 CONSIGNMENTS
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale WITHOUT RESERVE and SOLD to the highest bidder January 27th – 31st, 2016 at Russo and Steele’s 16th Annual Scottsdale Arizona Auction. Please contact us for more information.
1970 CHEVELLE RESTO-MOD
This 1970 Chevelle was BUILT TO DRIVE!
A resto-mod restoration is NOT for every muscle car enthusiast.
• It doesn’t make your garage stink of fuel or exhaust.
• The 100% leather interior is too comfortable for a long drive.
• It steers far too well.
• It stops like a modern car with Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
• The audio system is far too modern, with GPS, XM, and video
• The A/C works far too efficiently
• It is wickedly fast and handles far too well
You get the picture. This car is built to drive and enjoy, all the while getting admiring looks and compliments. It has been assembled with all the finest running gear and has been incredibly finished in Corvette Atomic Orange. The interior details are impeccable. The car oozes quality and thoughtful design.
Again, a car like this is NOT for everybody. However, if you are seeking the best 1970 Chevelle you can buy, a car you can drive anywhere without hesitation, a car you can show with pride, and a car that will continually amaze you, you MUST consider this Chevelle. Winner of “Best in Show” several times.
It has been featured on Mike Musto’s “Drive Big Muscle.”
Now, for a summary of the important details that make this car so incredible:
ENGINE AND TRANS
• Stroked LS2 built by Turnkey Engine Supply
• Stroked to 402 CI
• Turnkey Specs: 580HP & 530 Ft Pounds of Torque
• GM 4L80 Automatic Transmission w/ Overdrive
• Strange Rear End w/ 411 gears – 3,000 RPM @ 80 MPH
• Wilwood 6 Piston Disc Brakes in Front
• Wilwood 4 Piston Disc Brakes in Rear
• Complete Global West Front Suspension
• Flaming River Steering Box & Column
• Hydro-Boost Power Brake System
• Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator
• Aircraft Style Radiator Plumbing
• Optima Battery w/ Charging Pigtail (Trunk Mounted)
• Auto Meter Gauges
• Dual Magnaflow Stainless Exhaust
• Halogen Headlamps
• Billet Specialties Wheels
• Front Tires: Nitto 245/45 ZR18
• Rear Tires: Nitto 270/40 ZR18
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
• Pioneer AVIC D3 AM/FM/GPS/XM/Video
• Powered Sub Woofer
• Front Speakers Hidden in Kick Panel
• Rear Speakers Hidden in Rear Deck
• FULL Leather Interior, Including Headliner
• Exquisite Interior Detail
• Automatic Dusk Sensing Headlights
• Rain Sensing Wipers
• Compass / Outside Temp in Rear View Mirror
• Cruise Control
• Vintage Air – Air Conditioning
• Tilt Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
• Power Windows
• Power Door Locks w/ Remote
• Power Trunk Release w/ Remote
• Aviation Style Shoulder Belts
• Billet Trimmed Interior Lighting
• Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
• All Switches Hidden in Center Console
• Extremely Detailed Engine Compartment w/ Smooth Firewall
Be prepared to imagine yourself as the new owner of this impeccably detailed and thoughtfully prepared 1970 Chevelle.
Good Luck Bidding! This is an exceptional automobile that will go to a very discerning buyer!