All fields are required.SCOTTSDALE 2016 CONSIGNMENTS
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale WITHOUT RESERVE and SOLD to the highest bidder January 27th – 31st, 2016 at Russo and Steele’s 16th Annual Scottsdale Arizona Auction. Please contact us for more information.
’38 Bantam “60” Special was re-introduced from the American Austin (1930 – 1935) and boasted 5 selling points:
1. Up to 60 miles on a gallon of gas
2. Up to 60,000 miles on a set of tires
3. Up to 60 miles per hour (hold on)
4. Less than 3/4 cent per mile for oil, gas, and tires
5. Delivered for as low as $439.00 (included Fed. taxes, safety glass and equipment)
This nicely restored roadster is offered with new paint, seat covers and carpets, rechromed bumper and guards, new whitewall tires and neatly fitted top and side curtains.