All fields are required.NEWPORT BEACH 2016 CONSIGNMENTS
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale June 10th – 12th, 2016 at Russo and Steele’s 4th Annual Newport Beach, California Auction. Please contact us for more information.
Built by professionals over approximately 3 years, this outstanding multiple award-winning 1965 Falcon Futura was rotisserie-built at a cost of some $ 155,000. A 2009 Grand National Roadster Show indoor class winner, it features an incredible black finish on a laser-straight body and rides on a custom tubular frame.
* Incredible black on black finish, laser straight body, gaps perfect
* 351 Windsor bored and stroked to 427 cu. in, 455 hp, 489 ft-lbs. torque
* Comp roller cam
* 830 Holley HP carburetor
* Hidden wiring
* Built AOD with Lokar shifter (just 2,100 RPM @ highway speed)
* Currie 9″ rear end with 3.73:1 gears
* Tubular chassis
* Mini tubs
* 4-link rear and Mustang II front suspensions, power rack & pinion
* 4-wheel power disc brakes. Ididit column with Budnik wheel.
* Black face AutoMeter gauges. Filled/smoothed original dash and cowl vent
* Custom metal center console.
* Front bucket seats, left power. Fuel cell, Optima battery w/ kill switch in trunk
* Nothing left undone – underside of the car is painted as above
* Magnum 500 wheels: 7″ and 8″ w/ BFG 235 & 255 x 15 tires
* Hedman headers, dual Flowmaster 44s with electric cutouts
* Billet hood hinges and Lokar inside hood release
* Griffin alum. Radiator, custom core support, dual Flex-a-Lite fans
* Original California “black plates”
Looking as good today as the day it was finished, this awesome custom Falcon is a multiple award-winner and with all the hard work already done, it is ready to show and enjoy!