All fields are required.NEWPORT BEACH 2016 CONSIGNMENTS
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale WITHOUT RESERVE and SOLD to the highest bidder June 10th – 12th , 2016 at Russo and Steele’s 4th Annual Newport Beach California Auction. Please contact us for more information.
I am selling my 1986 Buick Grand National. This car is still everything a Grand National should be. Fast, cool, and subtle. If people don’t know what it is, it wasn’t for them anyway. The people that do know…appreciate it. Driving this car around Southern California it gets more thumbs-up and more attention then any of my exotics. Including the Ferrari and the R8. This is a car guys car. It looks the part and acts the part. It’s pure badass with a side of scared old ladys and tire smoke. If you are looking for something quiet and reserved, I encourage you to look elsewhere.
The pictures tell the story of how nice this car is, but here is some additional information:
– Rebuilt trans. Only 500 miles since rebuilt w/warranty
– New tires all the way around. Nitto street drags in the rear and performers in the front
– Rebuilt top end. All receipts.
– New water pump
– New steering rag joint
– Bell Tech Lowering Kit and Big Sway bar kit front and rear
– FlowMaster Exhaust
– ZERO RUST. This car has not been east of Nevada since new