All fields are required.SCOTTSDALE 2020 CONSIGNMENTS1936 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan
Consignment #: 5283
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
- 2004 mechanical restore built to pull 1947 Spartan trailer
- Ron Davis radiator, 502 GM crate engine, 400 tubo trans.
- Gear Vendors overdrive helps pull very well at 65+MPH
- Vintage Air. Very reliable car nice driver condition.
- video 1.28 min youtube.com/watch?v=GRuOaS43tWo
- Very reliable for cross-country trips. Drove from Denver
- New Mexico and Colorado its whole life.
- Two 850amp Batteries for RV travel.
- Runs very cool even when pulling.
- With Heavier Springs & Air shochs it handles very well.
- Tried to keep it original if visible and up graded if not
- 138 in wheelbase makes for very nice ride.
- Almost all mechanical is modern including 9″ Ford 373 rear.
- Painted over 30 yrs ago and still very rust free body.
- Would not be afraid to drive this car to anywhere.