All fields are required.SCOTTSDALE 2020 CONSIGNMENTS1968 Dodge Superbee Coupe
Consignment #: 5319
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
- 1st Superbee known to exist out of the Los Angeles plant.
- 1 of 1 car with QQ1 blue paint, white top & white interior.
- Period correct 383 block w/727 Torqueflite transmission.
- Suregrip 3:23 gears, Magnum 500 wheels, Redline tires.
- Everything is correct for the car, build date is 1/23/1968!
- Decoded by Galen Govier to be the 1st Bee out of LA.
- The K-member is 0098 1, 9th day of ’68 during the 1st shift.
- The windshield wiper motor is 324th day of 1967.
- The mufflers are dated 335th day of 1967.
- The hood latch is dated 353rd day of 1967.
- Even the diverter valve is dated 340th day of 1967.
- Have original owners manual w/2259 miles in the 1st year.
- All sheet metal is original to the car (except trunk panel).
- Runs and drives great.
- Best addition to any Mopar museum or Mopar enthusiast!