All fields are required.MONTEREY 2014 CONSIGNMENTS
CONTACT A CONSIGNMENT SPECIALIST
Vehicle to be offered for Auction sale August 14th – 16th, 2014 at Russo and Steele’s 14th Annual Monterey California Auction. Please contact us for more information.
1984 Lamborghini LP500S:
Extremely rare side-draft carbureted Countach LP 500 S
• 1 of Only 132 Examples Produced in 1984 and 325 Total Production from 1981-84; Unchanged Body Styling of LP400 & LP400S w/ larger motor displacement and size (Compared to 237 Produced for LP400 & LP400s)
• One Single Documented Owner from 1985-2014, nearly 30 years!
Just Out of Extensive Cosmetic Restoration
All Original Interior Intact and in excellent condition.
All Correct and Functioning Exterior Lighting
• Entirely Original Throughout with Only 14,214 Original Kilometers (8,832 Miles)
• Clean CarFax History Report
• Includes original Jack, Tool Roll & Tools, and Owner’s Manuals
An exciting find of the highly coveted side-draft carbureted Countach LP500S. Originally imported by Meadowland Car Imports and still wearing all of its original decals, ID tags, and stickers, the Countach remains exceptionally complete and honest throughout. Just out of cosmetic restoration with less than 5 miles since completion.
With its last title issued in 1985, this highly sought-after sidedraft-carbureted Countach is indeed a special offering in today’s marketplace. Its build date is “10/83”, making it a very early 84 model. Very attractive and correct Nero Black over Rosso Red interior, it has been confirmed for factory correctness and originality throughout by marque expert. No Accidents or Prior Damage.